5th Annual Ramp Up the Conversation Interpreter and Interpreter Service Providers Conference
Setting Speed Limits for Improved Comprehension
A full day educational conference for interpreters and interpreter service providers that will offer an experience and momentum to remember!
The fifth annual 2018 conference will be held in two dates and two locations: Saturday, April 21 at the Comfort Suites in Johnson Creek and Saturday, April 28 at Viterbo University in La Crosse, WI from 9:45 to 4:30. Join us for these continuing education celebrations and recognition of the professional interpreter.
- Increase interpreter skills and performance of the 3 modes of interpretation;
- Engage in self-evaluation and team evaluation to support skill development;
- Develop resources and techniques to expand vocabulary and grammar;
- Practice performance strategies to better handle the pressures and rewards of error-free expectations during encounters;
- Network with multilingual and bilingual interpreters of all levels and experiences
- Interpreters of all skill levels and languages
- Interpreter Service Providers
- Anyone who believes that qualified, trained and certified interpreters are necessary when providing services and resources to our limited English speaking population
Join the organizations and individuals who support our event in recognition of the value of service provided by qualified, certified interpreters in the healthcare, medical, legal, court and community fields. Call today to get your name on our list! 262-617-0692.
$ 110.00 Registration fee before April 1
*Includes lunch and continuing education credits.
$145.00 after April 1
No refunds. Scholarships available.
- Limited number of seats available – first come, first served basis
- Registration is non-refundable
- Payment has to be received at our office no later than April 10, 2018 or registration is not valid for the $145 rate
- On site registrations are available due to popular demand IF SPACE IS STILL AVAILABLE
Contact us for details on how to nominate an interpreter or interpreter service provider who has demonstrated outstanding service to the LEP community and the interpreter profession for “The Detangling the Spaghetti Ball Award for Outstanding Service.”