6th Annual Ramp Up the Conversation Interpreter and Interpreter Service Providers Conference
A full day educational conference for interpreters and interpreter service providers that will offer an experience and momentum to remember! Two locations. Two opportunities.
Nationally Recognized Keynote
Sponsors / Exhibits
To celebrate our 6th year, we are hosting TWO continuing education conferences: Saturday, April 27 at the Viterbo University in La Crosse, and Saturday, May 4 at the Comfort Suites in Johnson Creek, WI. Register for one or both continuing education celebrations and recognition of the professional interpreter.
Continuing Education Credits for each conference
(Assistance will be provided in obtaining signatures for verification of attendance.)
Continuing Education Credits for each post-conference workshop
- Increase interpreter skills and performance;
- Engage in self-evaluation and team evaluation to support skill development;
- Develop resources and techniques to expand vocabulary and grammar;
- Practice performance strategies to better handle the pressures and rewards of error-free expectations during encounters.
- Interpreters of all skill levels and languages
- Interpreter Service Providers
- Anyone who believes that qualified, trained and certified interpreters are necessary when providing services and resources to our limited English speaking population
INTERPRETER 3 ZONES
Turbo Charging Your Interpreter Skills. A Practical Workshop for Consecutive and Simultaneous Modes. (4 hours)
Agustín Servin de la Mora
Agustín Servin de la Mora is the president of DE LA MORA Interpreter Training. He was born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico, and has been a professional freelance and staff interpreter for the last 28 years. He was the lead interpreter for the Ninth Judicial Circuit for over a decade and served as member of the Project Advisory Committee responsible for the creation of the National Standards for Healthcare Interpreter Training Programs for the NCIHC. He is a state and federally-certified court interpreter, as well as a certified medical interpreter. He has been a consultant for the Administrative Offices of the State Courts, conducting orientation seminars and advanced skills workshops for interpreters in at least 15 states. He has been featured as a speaker and presenter in several national conventions, including those of NAJIT, ATA, IMIA, and NASCA.
2019 RAMP UP Sponsor Exhibitor Form. Join the organizations and individuals who support our event in recognition of the value of service provided by qualified, certified interpreters in the healthcare, medical, legal, court and community fields. Call today to get your name on our list! 262-617-0692.
$99.00 per person per event on or before December 15, 2018. Save 20% register before December 15, 2018!
$125.00 per person per event on or before April 15, 2019.
$175.00 per person per event after April 15, 2019 and on the day of the event if seats are still available.
- Limited number of seats available – first come, first served basis
- Registration is non-refundable, non-transferable
- On site registrations are available due to popular demand IF SPACE IS STILL AVAILABLE
Contact us for details on how to nominate an interpreter or interpreter service provider who has demonstrated outstanding service to the LEP community and the interpreter profession for “The Detangling the Spaghetti Ball Award for Outstanding Service.”