6th Annual Ramp Up the Conversation Interpreter and Interpreter Service Providers Conference
A full day educational conference for interpreters and interpreter service providers that will offer an experience and momentum to remember! Two locations. Two opportunities.
Nationally Recognized Keynote
Sponsors / Exhibits
To celebrate our 6th year, we are hosting TWO unique and separate continuing education conferences: Saturday, April 27 at the Viterbo University in La Crosse, and Saturday, May 4 at the Comfort Suites in Johnson Creek, WI. Join us for these continuing education celebrations and recognition of the professional interpreter.
Continuing Education Credits for each conference
(Assistance will be provided in obtaining signatures for verification of attendance.)
Continuing Education Credits for each post-conference workshop
- Increase interpreter skills and performance;
- Engage in self-evaluation and team evaluation to support skill development;
- Develop resources and techniques to expand vocabulary and grammar;
- Practice performance strategies to better handle the pressures and rewards of error-free expectations during encounters.
- Interpreters of all skill levels and languages
- Interpreter Service Providers
- Anyone who believes that qualified, trained and certified interpreters are necessary when providing services and resources to our limited English speaking population
Join the organizations and individuals who support our event in recognition of the value of service provided by qualified, certified interpreters in the healthcare, medical, legal, court and community fields. Call today to get your name on our list! 262-617-0692.
$99.00 per person per event on or before December 15, 2018.
$120.00 per person per event on or before April 15, 2019.
$175.00 per person per event after April 15, 2019 and on the day of the event.
- Limited number of seats available – first come, first served basis
- Registration is non-refundable, non-transferable
- On site registrations are available due to popular demand IF SPACE IS STILL AVAILABLE
Contact us for details on how to nominate an interpreter or interpreter service provider who has demonstrated outstanding service to the LEP community and the interpreter profession for “The Detangling the Spaghetti Ball Award for Outstanding Service.”