Dear Ramp UP the Conversation 2020 Registered Interpreters,
With a heavy heart, we are reaching out today to inform you that we have decided to cancel our in-person Seventh Annual Ramp UP the Conversation Interpreter and ISP Conference rescheduled to October 24, 2020 from March 21, 2020.
All registrations will be refunded back to your credit/debit cards via PayPal. Please allow 48 hours for the refund to process to your account. Prior requests for refunds have already been processed.
While we may not be able to provide a day long in-person event at this time, we are excited to begin our CE series. Ramp UP the Conversation will continue in Zoom format in our new event series to unite interpreters with our communities.
Our inaugural CE event will be hosted by Stan Hudson, Health Literacy Director for Wisconsin Literacy on Wednesday, August 12 from noon to 1:00. He will be presenting “Vroom…Vroom” Communication with Older Adults.
Our gift to you for your dedication and loyalty to Ramp UP the Conversation Interpreter Conference is a free registration to this 1 continuing education event on August 12. Please register if you are interested in attending. 90 seats available. Certificate of attendance provided for CEU confirmation upon request.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we transition.
Finally, we wish to thank:
- Stan Hudson, Christopher Borden, Kris Eaton, Margie Franzen – 2020 presenters
- ProHealth – Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Saul Juarez Aguilar for the willingness to provide an amazing venue for our conference
- Chef Dan and Laura Strackbein with Rochester Deli
- International Institute of Wisconsin – Sponsorship
- CCHI – Sponsorship
- WI Make-A-Wish Foundation – Sponsorship
- Diana Alarid Dudgeon – Technical and creative support
We look forward to seeing you at Ramp UP 2021 and at our new event series.
Our best to you and your families. Thank you for being an interpreter.